Re: [exim] Please help me with my ACL to deal with empty Fro…

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: web
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Please help me with my ACL to deal with empty From: headers
On 2012-03-31 at 16:11 +0200, web@??? wrote:
> >>           condition = ${if ={0}{${strlen:$h_From:}}}

> How can I modify it to cover for example all From: headers which has less
> than 2 signs?

I'm not sure what you mean by "signs".

The documentation is around here:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch11.html#SECTexpcond

which will show you all the comparisons you can do (more if you scroll
down) and transformations you can do (if you scroll up).

The "not stripping space" is if you use $rh_From: -- this is explained
in the description of the variable (scroll up); you can use $bh_From: to
strip off whitespace, do some transformations but still do less than
normal. You can then use <{2}{${strlen:$bh_From:}} for instance.

The language is powerful and you'll get the most benefit by looking
through to the documentation around the link I gave above, to get a feel
for what sorts of things can be done.

-Phil