[exim] Please help me with my ACL to deal with empty From: h…

Author: web
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Please help me with my ACL to deal with empty From: headers
Hi

I would like to deny messages with empty From headers.

I found such ACL:

deny    message         = Header From exist, but not have a valid address
        condition       = ${if def:h_from: {yes}{no}}
        condition       = ${if or { \
                            { eq{${address:$h_from:}}{} } \
                            { eq{${domain:$h_from:}}{} } \
                            { eq{${local_part:$h_from:}}{} } \
                          } {yes}{no}}

but this does not work, if someone sends email with more than 1 email
address in From:, for example:

From: abcinfo@??? , abcint@???

Also it does not work if From: looks like: