Re: [exim] DomainKeys + DKIM + SPF include on compilation fo…

Author: fmendez73
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DomainKeys + DKIM + SPF include on compilation for latest exim help
Hi Phil,
thanks for your answer. It does really looks like it will be need to
be patched.
Would it work if I copy and implement the procedures and functions
that on 4.69 activated the DomainKeys functionality and put it on 4.77
code, isn't it?
Do you have -maybe- an idea of which parts of code and how would it
be implemented?
Thanks a lot for your help.
On mié 21/03/12 3:24 AM , Phil Pennock exim-users@???
sent:
On 2012-03-21 at 05:54 +0000, fmendez73@??? [1] wrote:
> Does anybody may help me out in getting the current latest version

of
> exim to include in compilation libs to support DomainKeys?I know

that
> DKIM and SPF are currently active but I need DomainKeys.

It would require some patching, it's not just a compile-time option,
so
you'd need to modify the code.
-Phil
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo E-mail Protegido.
Este mensaje ha sido verificado por el E-mail Protegido.