Re: [exim] Produce 550 error depending on sender's email

Author: Jeffrey Starin
To: Always Learning
CC: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Produce 550 error depending on sender's email
In my configuration the acl_smtp_rcpt was further up and looks like this:

acl_smtp_rcpt = check_recipient

so I then tried your parameters but under check_recipient, instead, and
now it works!

I placed it under:

#END ACL_NOTQUIT_BLOCK
#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
check_recipient:

Thanks a million!

If you see any possible conflict please advise.