Re: [exim] Produce 550 error depending on sender's email

Author: Always Learning
To: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Produce 550 error depending on sender's email

On Fri, 2012-03-16 at 12:08 -0400, Jeffrey Starin wrote:

> I've tried both methods and the message gets through. . . can EXDIR
> part look like:
>
> senders = /etc/jonny.unwanted

YES.

> or is, in fact, EXDIR an actual Exim reserved word?

It is NOT. It is a user created variable used as an abbreviation for a
directory location.

I use EXDIR, although it could be called anything, as a link to a
directory (/data/config/exim for example). If the directory location
changes I have only to make one change to EXDIR and not multiple
occasions within the Exinm configuration file.

Hope that helps.

--
Paul.
England,