Re: [exim] Extracting values from a wildlsearch

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Dave Lugo
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Extracting values from a wildlsearch
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Dave Lugo <dlugo@???> wrote:

> I use this for allowing certain MAIL FROMs from certain hosts:
>  ALLOWED_HOSTS =
> ${lookup{$sender_address_domain}lsearch{/path/to/domain-table}}

In his case, he wants the lookup result to be "gimme all values from
that domain-table". He's trying to create a list of IP addresses that
he wants relay for (because he manually routes to them), and he's
trying to create this list of IP addresses programmatically. I
personally would just do it in a database, but he already has this
(working) text file which has all of the data in it and is trying not
to essentially duplicate the data in another file nor

> in the relevant allow acl stanza:
>  hosts          = +ignore_unknown : +ignore_defer : ALLOWED_HOSTS
> format of the domain-table file I use is:

Right, basically the same as what he had.

...Todd
violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding