Re: [pcre-dev] '-g mode' return code at end of loop

Author: jonetsu
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] '-g mode' return code at end of loop
Le Samedi, 25 Février 2012 09:24:33 +0000 (GMT),
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> a écrit :

> with a return code of 0. There is clearly some mystery here as to why
> your version of the code is not right. If you email your pcredemo.c
> to me (NOT to the list!) I will diff it to try shed some light.

Apologies, I found the mistake. I've taken out these options from
the empty string condition and always set them:

options = PCRE_NOTEMPTY_ATSTART | PCRE_ANCHORED;

Which gave the error since they were set when not needed.

And for the pcre_fullinfo() bit, yes it's there. I've modified copies
of the demo and mistaken these. So all's OK. And thanks for the
comments. As I start to know more libpcre, it is quite great.
Hopefully my eventual next question will make more sense ! ;-)