Re: [exim] Exim Relay Emails to optimize email send / reciev…

Author: Muhammad Irfan
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Relay Emails to optimize email send / recieve mechanism.
Jeremy Harris>> Put an SMTP service on your system in China for the local
users there to use to send outbound. Tell them the name (or IP) of the
system to use. Have them use AUTH, and have a local copy of your user
database there to verify the AUTH. The system they use to send outbound via
need have no connection with the domain name of their account.

Muhammad Irfan>> I am looking to do it through Authenticated SMTP using
either PAM or Password. The only concern what will be FROM address on
recieving end ? I mean how the recieving email will know from which domain
email comes from. Through this i think From address can be changed easily
that email sent from @xyz.com rather than original domain user @example.com.

Muhammad Irfan>> I thought through this i will meet my objective that all
outgoing emails will route through china mail server and incoming will
serve from US mail server where all china users mailboxes resides.

Muhammad Irfan>> Can someone please let me know about it.