Re: [exim] DMARC and Exim

Author: Murray S. Kucherawy
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] DMARC and Exim

...which would mean "I advertise an SPF policy, but I know it's broken, so you should ignore that and just use DKIM." I don't think I'd trust such a person's DMARC policy either.

> DMARC just looks like another train-wreck to me.

Yes, your negative view on the dmarc-discuss list has been thoroughly presented. There's no need to pollute this list with it. People here that are interested should go over there to talk about it as it's really off-topic here.

-MSK