Re: [exim] executing a router only if the load is above a ce…

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Oliver Howe
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] executing a router only if the load is above a certain value?
On 2012-02-01 at 16:05 +0000, Oliver Howe wrote:
> is it possible to have a manualroute router that gets executed only if
> the load average is above a certain value?
> i want to send some messages onto another server, but only if my mail
> server is currently over a certain load.

Use a condition on the Router.

$load_average

    This variable contains the system load average, multiplied by 1000 so that
    it is an integer. For example, if the load average is 0.21, the value of
    the variable is 210. The value is recomputed every time the variable is
    referenced.

condition = ${if >{$load_average}{2000}}

--
https://twitter.com/syscomet