Re: [exim] Unrouteable address but email address is valid

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: support@oaks.co.za
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Unrouteable address but email address is valid
On 2012-01-25 at 17:00 +0200, support@??? wrote:
> 2012-01-24 15:05:32 1Rpg44-0005KV-Ma ** name@???: Unrouteable
> address (I edited this entry)

> It's almost like this helpdesk server thinks that the domain in question
> is a local domain.
> From normal email clients we have no problem sending & receiving to
> this mail server in question.
>
> What gives?

You don't have a Router which is accepting email to this address.

Normal clients elsewhere look up MX records for the domain in DNS and
don't connect to this host.

You probably want to set up a Router after the local Routers for
"domain.co.za" which passes all other mail for that domain onto the
correct box, and then adjust your ACLs to do callout verification of the
recipient address *if* the domain is that "domain.co.za" and you own
that domain, so you're also responsible for the system which would
receive the callouts too.
--
https://twitter.com/syscomet