Re: [exim] Exim - How to log all delivery from an specific u…

Góra strony
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
Dla: Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim - How to log all delivery from an specific user
On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 16:00, Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho <
ronaldol@???> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to log all delivery e-mails from a specific user.
>
> I have one user who says that one of your contacts are not receiving some
> your emails.
>
> I need to make sure that there isn't an error in my e-mail server.
>
> How could I track it?
>
> Thanks for any help and regards,
>
> Ronaldo

Hi Ronaldo,

Please refer to
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch49.html

Read it till the end. Do that at least twice, then come back if some
questions about "how could I track it" still remain unanswered.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,