Re: [exim] exim SPF help

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: bedroomeyes78
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] exim SPF help
On 2012-01-20 at 14:20 -0500, bedroomeyes78@??? wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I compiled exim with libspf ( libspf2-1.2.9 )

That adds a new "spf" condition to Exim's ACL rules. See
"experimental-spec.txt".

> warn set acl_m1 = --ip-address=$sender_host_address
> --mfrom=$sender_address --helo=$sender_helo_name
>
> set acl_m1 = ${run{/usr/local/bin/spfquery $acl_m1}{$value}{fail}}

That runs an external program, instead of using the Exim spf support.

> I tested it from remote system by telneting to my relay and was able to
> send email forging from address.

Run a second copy of the relay on a different port, and debugging turned
on and some extra debugging, like so:

exim -oX $PORTNUM -d+acl,expand -bd

Telnet to that port, look at the debugging output, which will include
more indepth information about ACL testing and string expansion.
--
https://twitter.com/syscomet