Re: [exim] Exim Webmin Module.

Góra strony
Autor: gpeel
Dla: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim Webmin Module.
Hi Todd, thanks for the reply...please see below.

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:28:08 -0800, Todd Lyons wrote
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Grant Peel <gpeel@???> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The perl code below has is a file from a Webmin module used to interface

with Exim, show stats manage queue etc. The issue is that the date does not
decode properly. The code is quite old, and I have been hacking at it for
weeks trying to get it to work correctly. I have attempted to contact the
original developer, but suspect his email is not been checked.

> The code works fine in my limited testing.

Actually, if you were to look at the result(s) in the webmin module, it does
not work even closely. The Times and date are completely whacked...

> > I am posting to this list thinking perhaps some of you may have some

expierence with the base62 encoding, and hopefully perl!

> > If anyone would like to take a shot at it ....
> >
> > Example
> > 1RkkUB-000CAI-Ce        is being decoded a s:         Sat Apr 23

16:10:52 2005
> > which is not correct.
>
> Probably because you're passing the whole message id string to the
> function instead of just the portion which is the datetime. Observe,
> using your data:

Sorry Todd, I am not passing anything, I did not write the code, a fellow
named Alexander did. I tried to understand it but I think it is way above my
head. I suspect I should take a sceen shot of the results, post that along
with the whole module and see if anyone wants to take a shot at it...