Re: [exim] milter?

Góra strony
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Dla: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] milter?
Just to clarify - I have no objections whatsoever to work being done
to provide a milter interface/api/whatever to exim, as long as it is
done in a clean fashion.

A way of reusing mail filtering/transformation code between platforms
would, in most cases, be a good thing.

However, realistically, this is not going to get done unless someone
has that particular itch that needs scratching, and so gets on and
does that development work. I suspect that, based on whats happened
over the last years, thats unlikely.

[Not speaking for any other exim developers/maintainers explicitly,
but I do know they would like a clean rather than a hacked solution.]

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]