Re: [exim] Outbound Spam Protection

Góra strony
Autor: Warren Baker
Dla: The Doctor
CC: exim-users, Todd Lyons
Temat: Re: [exim] Outbound Spam Protection
On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:49 PM, The Doctor <doctor@???> wrote:
> Nope!
>
> I am using mbox.
>
> The bigger sticker is this:
>
> someone poisons an account with a spamming script.
>
> The only way to detect this is the set up outbound spam
> detection  to protect your reputation.

What I meant is have a look at the various links to get an idea or, as
Todd has already mentioned, look at your Data ACL where you might have
something that negates checking your local hosts/users for spam.

If you are using SpamAssassin you might have something like this in
your Data ACL:

deny
    !hosts = +relay_from_hosts
    message = This message was considered to be spam
    spam = <spamuser>:true
    condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{<some_score>}{true}{false}}

The !hosts line above doesn't check that specific hostlist for spam.
So you could remove that line to have the check applied to that
hostlist.
Have a look at 41.3 in the spec for more information on calling
SpamAssassin from an ACL and the various variables you can use.

--
.warren