[pcre-dev] Pinvoking the c functions of PRCE

Góra strony
Autor: x
Dla: Pcre-dev
Temat: [pcre-dev] Pinvoking the c functions of PRCE
Hi all,

    I have been reading the docs of PCRE because I would like to access
PCRE through c#.

    I know c# has regular expressions, but they oblige one to use strings
as the source of the search and I want to use regions in memory, instead
(the mem I want to use is pinned, so it is secure to pinvoke it).

    In this way, I would like to p/invoke all the pcre c functions, in
order to use them in c#, but I do not know how to do it, because some of
these functions are pointers to functions (should I create delegates???).

    In this way, I would be very gratefull if someone could show how to
correctly pinvoke all the pcre exported functions.

    Best regards,