Re: [exim] book recommendation?

Góra strony
Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] book recommendation?
lars@??? <lars@???> (Fr 23 Dez 2011 13:39:13 CET):
> Hi,
>
> Can you recommend a good book on exim to get me further?
>
> I have been running a private smtp server for a few years now and know a
> little about acl's, routers and transports. My goal is to get knowledge to
> manage a professional mail-server with ssl, mysql integration,
> web-management etc.

About Exim: there is http://www.uit.co.uk/BK-EOGR4/HomePage, the
definitive Exim book. From my POV you can't get anything better.

It's published in spring 2007, but since that there where no major
*changes* in Exim, just enhancements.

But - it just covers Exim, not MySQL and not Webmanagement, since this
is out of scope of a book about an SMTP server. But after reading you'll
know how to have Exim looking up data from a relational database.

--
Heiko :: dresden : linux : SCHLITTERMANN.de
GPG Key 48D0359B : 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2 7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B