Re: [exim] DKIM signature in outgoing emails

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Gót András
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM signature in outgoing emails
On 2011-12-17 at 09:58 +0100, Gót András wrote:
> The dkimstatus plugin in roundcube gives a checkmark when identity
> included and otherwise it gives an info message like this: "The message
> was signed by a 3rd party". Actually gmail doesn't include the identity
> value and facebook includes it. Of course I could modify the roundcube
> plugin, but it would be nice if the i= could be included with exim.

Gmail includes the "signed-by" pseudo-header in the stuff you see at the
top of the message; with the recent redesign, they've buried it :( but
the "Show details" drop-down by the recipient shows it again.

This will also update the "mailed-by" pseudo-header, which AIUI has a
number of potential sources, but valid DKIM takes precedence. I think.

-Phil