Re: [exim] DKIM signature in outgoing emails

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Gót András
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] DKIM signature in outgoing emails
On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:04:58 -0800, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> [...]

The dkimstatus plugin in roundcube gives a checkmark when identity
included and otherwise it gives an info message like this: "The message
was signed by a 3rd party". Actually gmail doesn't include the identity
value and facebook includes it. Of course I could modify the roundcube
plugin, but it would be nice if the i= could be included with exim.

This is in the RFC (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6376.txt):

"i= The Agent or User Identifier (AUID) on behalf of which the SDID is
taking responsibility (dkim-quoted-printable; OPTIONAL, default is
an empty local-part followed by an "@" followed by the domain from
the "d=" tag)."

Andras