[exim] exiscan, mailinglists, alias and cyrus

Author: Lars Schimmer
To: exim-users
Hello

I need some help and maybe a good idea.
I setup a recent debian system with exim4 and cyrus IMAP server.
I use the exiscan method and SpamAssassin to tag mails as spam (or not).

Now to my problems:
I used the example with debian to scan mail in ACL Data section (after
the mail data is received while SMTP connection still is alive).
So far I set a few conditions to accept mail without scanning if mail is
to big or mail comes from own subnet.
The spam will lateron moved into a folder for each user (in their
mailbox) with a sieve script. Therefor I just tag and do not block.

But what to do with aliases and mailinglists?
How do I filter out mail ahead of "Alias" the "TO:" header?
(e.g. I want to filter the mail ahead of processing the alias file JUST
for a list of EMail addresses).
Same with mailinglists - could I filter the mail ahead of the mailman
transport (I created) ?

Maybe I just to blind now to see...

(btw, I know debian use a special system for the config file, I know the
differences and can handle this, if you just give generized
examples/ideas. Thank you)

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@???
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723