Re: [pcre-dev] pattern info per pcretest

Author: Sheri
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] pattern info per pcretest
Thanks guys, I was and am merely trying to user-test an application and
wanted to use pcretest to give me the "right" answers. Should it concern
me if the code size for the same pattern testing in pcretest and the
application do not match? For "a" I get 9 in pcretest and 49 in the
application.

Also, I would like to distribution interim updates but cannot prepare
the html documentation (no groff). Phillip would it be possible for you
to automatically trigger updates to the html versions when you update
the doc files?

Finally, I use ViewVC for viewing the development files. I see on the
Help page that one of the ViewVC configuration options would enable
downloading tarballs. It would be useful to me if that could be enabled,
unless there are other concerns that preclude that.

Regards,
Sheri