Re: [exim] need to rewrite _ characters in MAIL FROM domain …

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Dave Lugo
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] need to rewrite _ characters in MAIL FROM domain part
> \N^(.*)@.*_.*\.example.com(.*)$\N    $1@???$4        SF
> works, but not very well - depending on whether or not the sender correctly
> uses < > characters, it breaks.

Ok, I see why you are having issues if you are passing < > characters
around it. According to the docs, it looks to me like it will already
have been stripped, so you shouldn't have to worry about it, but if
you really want to account for it:

CentOS56[root@ivwm51 ~]# grep example.com /etc/exim/exim_TEST.conf
\N^<?(.*)@.*_.*.example.com>?$\N    $1@???        SF

Regards...             Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the