[exim] 550-Relay not permited

Author: K Z
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] 550-Relay not permited

Hello

I an new to exim. I follow this configuration:
http://wiki.edseek.com/howto:exim4_courier

without the imapi neither filters. But altough i am able to send a email
using:
echo "test" | mail -s "test" destiny@???
and i am able to make this to work from SSH in the server itself:
telnet example.com 25
Trying 62.xx.xxx......
Connected to example.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 example ESMTP Exim 4.72 Sun, 20 Nov 2011 00:33:36 +0000

ehlo example.com
250-example.com Hello example.com [62.xx.xxx...]
250-SIZE 52428800
250-PIPELINING
250-STARTTLS
250 HELP

mail from:<test@???>
250 OK
rcpt to:<whatever@???>
250 Accepted
DATA
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
Subject: ollll
.
250 OK id=1RRvML-0000yi-KG

And i receive the email in the destiny email.
But when i try to access from a client computer using, for example outlook express, i am unable to retreive or sending emails.
When i try to retrieve the mails:Socket error : 10061, number: 0x800CCC0EWhen i try to send emails:550 relay not permitted: error : 0x800CCC79
The domain example.com is a fake. The true one is okay and it has a fixed ip.

I am using the TLS and i configure this on the outlook.Can you help me to fix this problem? Thank you.