[pcre-dev] Upstreaming for PCRE

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Autor: Imad Elsheikh
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
Betreff: [pcre-dev] Upstreaming for PCRE
Hello PCRE team,

I'm Team Coordinator for the Graphics and Gaming team at Research In Motion.

We have high interest in upstream repositories and currently using GitHub.com in order to strengthen the relationship with our Open Source partners and dev communities. We are already sharing our samples and currently host it under https://github.com/blackberry/PCRE

Are there any processes we can follow to upstream our code, stay consistent with sw version releases, communicate issues and/or work more effectively as a whole? Also, is it possible to have BlackBerry mentioned on your site (i.e. a post on your blog) so that the community is aware that we are providing support for PCRE?

Please let me know how we can be more involved!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Imad Elsheikh
Team Coordinator - R&D - Rearch In Motion