Re: [exim] bulk inject email to local users multiple domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] bulk inject email to local users multiple domain
Hello,

ahmad riza h nst <rizahnst@???> (Tue Nov 8 12:46:29 2011):
> how can i inject email to all local/virtual users on multiple domains ?
> i can do it with vpopbull on vpopmail, but how to do it on exim/cpanel?

You have to have a list with all your (local) users. Then use this list
with some email client to send your message.

Alternativly you may use this list in some special router (I think of
the redirect router) to address all your users via a single address.

An "allusers" router could look like this:

    allusers:
        domains = …
        router = redirect
        local_parts = allusers
        file = /etc/exim/my-user-list

Be careful to restrict the senders somewhat.

Exim does not know *all* your users per se. Exim is able to decide, if a
given user is a local user or not, but Exim can't enumerate all your
users.

--
Heiko :: dresden : linux : SCHLITTERMANN.de
GPG Key 48D0359B : 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2 7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B