Re: [exim] Recipient verify only for non-authenticated users

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Recipient verify only for non-authenticated users
W B Hacker, 2011-10-31 05:15:

> Jakob, had this been written in Deutsch, I'd not be presuming to tell
> you about *my* dificulty understanding that language.

Again, I don't know what you are trying to tell me. That I'm too stupid
to understand your language?

>>> 'endpass' after an 'accept' can skip all remaining clauses in a given
>>> phase.
> Endpass after *anything* can so skip.

What do you mean? After any verb? Surely not, as it is only defined for
accept and discard.
And again: endpass does not have anything to do with skipping anything.

> Yes, it happens that 'accept' carries it inherently, but no harm is done
> - for sake of consistency in style - in applying it to 'accept' as well
> as other needfuls.

What do you mean? That one should put endpass after every accept?

> As I said ... So far, we agree in substance - even though you have
> twice contradicted yourself.

Really? Where did I contradict myself?

> Not 'til you complexified it, anyway.

Huh? _You_ were the one bringing endpass into the game in your reply to
the OP. If you can explain, what it has to do with skipping, please do
so. In _clear_ language, if you are able to. Otherwise, save your and my
time and consider this the EOT.