[exim] Exim/Exilog Newbie Question

Autor: John Traweek
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim/Exilog Newbie Question
I am fairly new to Exim and Linux in general. I have successfully
installed, configured and tested an Exim4 install with ClamAV, SA, and
MySQL. All this has been done on Ubuntu 10, if it pertains to this
post. So my question is, how does one add the exilog_agent.pl to the
Exim4 RC file? I have studied the Exim4 RC file, but really don't have
a clue as to how to execute the agent file from the RC file. Can anyone
share the location and syntax as to how to configure this? Thanks in
advance.

________________________________

John Traweek
Executive Director, Information Technology
Proud PCI Associate for 15 years
PCI: the data company
Heritage Square
4835 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1100
Dallas, TX 75244
214.530.0394
We drive engagement. We accelerate contributions.

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this Email is intended only for . If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributions or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone 1.800.395.4724 X160, and destroy the original message.