Re: [exim] Varying message size limit according to sending h…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jeff Breidenbach
To: Dave Lugo
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Varying message size limit according to sending host?
JB> Specifically, I want to blackhole any messages largerJB> than size
X, unless the List-Id field is set to A,B, or C in whichJB> case I'd
like the limit raised to Y.
DL> Well, he did say 'blackhole', so in the data acl, a discard stanza can
DL> be added that tests for the size > X and list id != what he's looking
DL> for.

Exactly. Can I entice someone to provide configuration syntax? My
current exim4 configuration looks like this.

# Stop large messages.
MESSAGE_SIZE_LIMIT = 60K

# We want to silently discard large messages, not reject. Thus comment
# out the following section.
#.ifdef MESSAGE_SIZE_LIMIT
#message_size_limit = MESSAGE_SIZE_LIMIT
#.endif

2011-10-25 20:02:50 1RItlQ-0004Xi-M1 => blackhole (DATA ACL discarded
recipients): Message size 3389749 is larger than 60K