Re: [exim] How to send everything to single user

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Drav Sloan
CC: exim-users@exim.org, Andreasen, Michael
Subject: Re: [exim] How to send everything to single user
On 2011-10-25 at 21:11 +0100, Drav Sloan wrote:
> Andreasen, Michael wrote:
> > Thanks Phil,
> >
> > Do you have an example of the config for this? I've not really done much tinkering with exim before.
>
> In your Routers:
>
> traffic_sink:
> no_expn
> no_verify
> transport = plughole
> driver = accept

Don't have no_verify -- you want to accept all email, right?

Unless you mean to have all _other_ Routers still come after this, so
that you still get to decide which addresses should exist based on
existing framework/policy, but just have this Router "steal" the mail
which other Routers have decided should be accepted.

-Phil