Re: [exim] Is there a way for exim to automatically delete f…

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Mike Lyon
CC: <exim-users@exim.org>
Subject: Re: [exim] Is there a way for exim to automatically delete failed messages?
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Mike Lyon <mike.lyon@???> wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> Is there a way to configure exim to auto-majically delete messages that
> bounce or have errors instead of them getting frozen and accumulating in the
> queue?

To get rid of them:
exiqgrep -z -i | xargs exim -Mrm

I think you'd be better off running that as a cron job instead of
tweaking the frozen message process, but if you want, there are a few
options you can tweak at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch14.html#SECID100

Regards...       Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the