Re: [exim] Envelope From getting set wrong

Author: Colin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Envelope From getting set wrong

On 12/10/2011 22:07, Drav Sloan wrote:
> Colin wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Thanks for the help with the authentication, I'm now a bit further
>> on but have hit another snag.
> I refer you to a mail sent by Graeme Fowler about 2 weeks ago:

Thank you for the reply,

I had already worked through the problem and spotted that the back end
servers have an accept for authentication at the top of the rcpt ACL.

I can see now that putting this in accepts the ACL before it gets down
to the default authenticated accept that has control = submission on it.

I did do a search, but I suspect the reason the question apparently gets
asked a lot is because the symptoms don't lead one to pick out relevant
search terms.

Sorry to have asked again, but I've had one of those months. There's
been bugs in every bit of software that I've tried to use and I'm tired
of figuring it all out. We shall persist though!

Thanks again, hopefully this is the last one.