Re: [exim] Exim 4.77 RC1 uploaded (hurried schedule)

Author: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.77 RC1 uploaded (hurried schedule)
On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Phil Pennock <pdp@???> wrote:
>>     Would you consider his testing and report as substantial or how many
>> admins are lined up for the testing of this?
> How many people are using "interface" to divide up their mail flows on
> outbound mail?  Anyone who is, should test the patch when we put it out
> for testing.

I use interface in my transports to control the originating IP based
on source (webmail, smtp auth, internal, or forwarders). If I can get
the patch that I can apply to RC3, I'll get it running on my
production machine that I'm using for testing RC's.

Regards...        Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the