[exim-dev] spec.txt extraneous whitespace

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] spec.txt extraneous whitespace
This is not a new issue, and since it's not a regression I'm not
planning to hold up the release for it, but it would be good to
understand what's happening and fix, whether for this release or
another.

% grep '^|[^ |][^ |]* [^|]' spec.txt
|Revision 4.77                        |03 Oct 2011                     |EM    |
|extract_addresses_remove_   arguments|Use: main|Type: boolean|Default: true|
|smtp_accept_max_per_   connection|Use: main|Type: integer|Default: 1000|
|smtp_accept_queue_per_   connection|Use: main|Type: integer|Default: 10|

That extra whitespace is annoying. Do others get the same when building
the documentation?

One approach would be Yet Another Crude Post-Fixup In Shell, but that
would be so unclean.

-Phil