Re: [pcre-dev] RunTest.bat update

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] RunTest.bat update
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011, Sheri wrote:

> I updated RunTest.bat (incl in RunTest.zip attachment). Unfortunately it will
> only run properly if the file uses CRLFs for line breaks. Can it be packaged
> that way, while the rest of the PCRE distribution has UNIX style line breaks?

I don't see any problem with that, since RunTest.bat is useful only in
Windows environments. I have replaced the old version with your revision
and committed it to the svn repository. As your name is present in the
file, I assumed you wouldn't mind it appearing also in ChangeLog.

Many thanks for this work; it will surely make life better for Windows
users of PCRE.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel