Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 8.20-RC1 is available - Please Test

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 8.20-RC1 is available - Please Test
I rebuilt RC1 without JIT support and when I run the RunTest script from
the Msys console for that build, the script has no issues. It is only
when built with JIT support I have the issue described. The attachment
must have been too big for the list, so I sent it separately to Philip.
Also I played with test3 and found that in order for it to run under
Msys, the French locale would need to be specified with "fr" (not
"fr_FR" or "french").

Regards,
Sheri