Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Craig Whitmore
Para: Pedro Mansilla, Kevin Shaum
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Is DomainsKeys (DK not DKIM) disabled since v4.70-4.71?

On 13/09/11 12:17 PM, "Pedro Mansilla" <pedro.mansilla@???> wrote:

>Hi to all.
>
>Thanks for giving your opinions about this.
>
>What I actually need is to know how to get both active. Regardless of the
>version I need to have both DK & DKIM to sign out all emails.
>
>If anyone can give me ideas or a procedure I would be absolutly thanked.
>
>I hope you guys can help me out.

I presume that you have not looked up google yet as this found easily.

http://blog.wpkg.org/2009/03/28/setting-up-dkimproxy-with-exim-for-dkim-and
-domainkeys-signing/

Its 2 + years old and by default exim will NOT sign DKIM and DK at the
same time. DK is old and not supported by exim (or nearly anyone) these
days