Re: [exim] Blocking names from name@ip-address

Author: De Ranter, Nico
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Blocking names from name@ip-address
> Ah. Since the smarthost won't route that, you probably don't want to
> send it anyway.

Indeed. And the smarthost(postfix) is actually responding by sending me bounce mail for every incoming mail, sigh.

I am permanently connected so I should be able to use your solution.

If I understand correctly the special_ipv4_bad part is just there so I can make some exceptions right?

A very big thanks for your help!!

with kind regards,

Nico De Ranter
Senior System Administrator
Technology and Software Centre Europe

Sony Belgium, bijkantoor van Sony Europe Limited.
Da Vincilaan 7-D1 · B-1935 Zaventem · Belgium

Phone:
+32 (0)2 700 8641
Fax:
+32 (0)2 700 8622
E-mail:
nico.deranter@???

Sony Europe Limited. A company registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 0XW. United Kingdom

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony to be in compliance with Sony's global policies and standards