[exim] envelope sender vs header from

Author: Jim Pazarena
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] envelope sender vs header from
Is there an acl which can examine the From: name?
It seems that the term "sender" refers only to the envelope sender,
but I am unsure if it isn't ambiguous and has different meanings
in different ACLs (acl_smtp_rcpt / acl_smtp_data)

What I am trying to do is reject emails where the sender (spammer actually)
has MY "From: " address coming in where the "sender" may be a valid
non-local address.

I want to look for various From: addys (such as postmaster/webmaster/abuse/ etc)
with MY @domain, and check that they originated from my subnet, and not from
a non-local IP (which would make them a spammer trying forging my local addy)

Thanks!