Re: [pcre-dev] Clarification: pcre.dll vs pcred.dll?

Author: Jeffrey Schmidt
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Clarification: pcre.dll vs pcred.dll?
Hi,

I compiled it, but I did so by using CMake to create a Visual Studio project, then building the visual studio project, per the directions in the file "NON-UNIX-USE" which is included in the pcre source code. When using CMake, I checked the option "BUILD_SHARED_LIBS". Unfortunately, the NON-UNIX-USE document provides no information about the output files.

Jeff Schmidt
Seapine Software, Inc.
http://www.seapine.com