Re: [exim] Limiting how many recipients a user can send to

Author: Drav Sloan
To: exim-users
CC: The Doctor
Subject: Re: [exim] Limiting how many recipients a user can send to
The Doctor wrote:
> All right can you limit on a user sya web
> that if it send to more then 100 recipients at a time drop mail
> in your configure file?

recipients_max = 100
recipients_max_reject = true

"Doctor" you need to read the manual more often, then you wouldn't need
to keep on asking us to do your work for you.

I'd also be weary about "blanket banning" recipient sizes if you host
mailing lists of any decent size as they often send a single email
with many recipients.

As I've said before, sort the original problem out (on your weak and
unprotected web services) and stop trying to get Exim to patch holes in
an already sinking ship.

Regards

D.