Re: [exim] sender_host_address in split queue scenario?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Brent Bloxam
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] sender_host_address in split queue scenario?
On 2011-08-05 at 10:54 -0400, Brent Bloxam wrote:
> I run exim in a split queue setup (inbound daemon is queue only) along
> with MailScanner. Is sender_host_address preserved or would the message
> be considered locally submitted when picked up by the outbound daemon?

Depends on how it's injected for the second daemon.

If the invoker is listed in trusted_users or is a member of one of the
groups listed in trusted_groups, then Exim honours a number of extra
command-line options when the mail is submitted.

You want to look at the -oM<something> options. In particular, -oMa.

-Phil