Re: [exim] mailbox capasity

Author: Bryan Rawlins
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] mailbox capasity
On 07/13/2011 05:17 AM, tower wrote:
> Is there any metod to use exim to read current maildir capasity? I
> need to get this integer value in php script and put it somewhere in
> my webmail.

There's nothing that I know of that will cause exim to return quota
information. However, you can get it yourself in PHP with a little
effort. Assuming you are using MailDir++ and have a 'maildirsize'
file. The following will get you there. Or at least get you started
down the path.

if(is_file($filename))
{
     $contents = file($filename);

     // Drop the first line of the file
     array_shift($contents);

     // Calculate the current maildir size and number of items.
     foreach ($contents as $line)
     {
         $items = preg_split("/ +/", trim($line));
         $totalsize += $items['0'];
         $totalfiles += $items['1'];
     }

     $result['totalsize'] = $totalsize;
     $result['totalfiles'] = $totalfiles;
}
else //file not found
{
     //Get the data the hard way
     $totalsize = exec("du --exclude=\".Trash\" -s $directory");
     $totalsize = trim(str_replace($directory, '', $totalsize));
}

Bryan Rawlins
Systems Administrator
OnlyMyEmail Inc.