[exim] Reading ratelimit data

Autor: Aarno Aukia
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Reading ratelimit data
Hello,

I'd like to get the $sender_rate from exim for a ratelimit key (e.g.
the sender IP) in an external script. I had a look at the exim_dumpdb
output of the ratelimit db, but it only contains a timestamp (last
update ?), the rate (at the timestamp ?) and the key. Unfortunately I
can't calculate the rate from this. Rather that re-implementing the
bloom filter (or parsing the exim log) I tried getting the information
from "exim -be", but as "ratelimit" is an acl command it didn't expand
in "exim -be" nor did it set $sender_rate.
Is there a way to get this information from exim ?

Thanks and best regads,
Aarno

--
Aarno Aukia