Re: [exim] greylistd understandings

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: exim
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] greylistd understandings
El 03/07/11 05:56, prad escribió:
> there doesn't seem to be an equivalent to whitelist-hosts like
> blacklist-hosts.
>
> so is the best thing to do
> 1) manually go through my whitelist and transfer unwanteds to blacklist?
> 2) get spamassassin installed? (i'll do this eventually after figuring
> out what can be done with greylist)
> 3) something else?

$ man exim4-config_files

/etc/exim4/local_host_blacklist

is an optional file containing a list of IP addresses, networks and
host names whose messages will be denied with the error message
"locally blacklisted". This is a full exim 4 host list, and all avail‐
able features can be used. This includes negative items, and so it is
possible to exclude addresses from being blacklisted. For convenience,
as an additional method to whitelist addresses from being blocked, an
explicit whitelist is read in from /etc/exim4/local_host_whitelist.
Entries in the whitelist override corresponding blacklist entries.

In the blacklist, the trick is to read a line break as "or" if it fol‐
lows a positive item, and as "and" if it follows a negative item.

For example, a /etc/exim4/local_host_blacklist

       192.168.10.0/24
       !172.16.10.128/26
       172.16.10.0/24
       10.0.0.0/8