Re: [exim] How to specify Return-Path for ALL outbound e-mai…

Autor: Murray S. Kucherawy
A: Ian Eiloart, Mike Lyon
CC: <exim-users@exim.org>
Assumpte: Re: [exim] How to specify Return-Path for ALL outbound e-mail that gothrough exim?

It's probably pointless to do this though since the delivering MTA (not yours) is the one that's supposed to be adding it, so whatever you put there is likely to be replaced or discarded. See Section 4.4 of RFC5321.