Re: [exim] Exim, 550 unknown local part and Outlook 2007/201…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Bill Hayles
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exim, 550 unknown local part and Outlook 2007/2010
Hi, Lena

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 14:15:27 +0300 in message number <20110625111527.GE1018@???>, received here on 25/06/2011 15:31:29, Lena@??? said:

> > From: Bill Hayles
>
> > > Do you have a config snippet that does this ? Thanks!
> >
> > Can I second that?
>
> The usual snippet is in the default Exim config:
>
>   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
>           control       = submission
>   accept  authenticated = *
>           control       = submission

> (in rcpt ACL before other checks).

I have that, but it doesn't fully answer the problem. However ...

> But instead I recommend:

(code snipped)

Thanks for sharing that. Very useful. It don't like
adding anything to my config without understanding exactly what it does,
and I'm still working on understanding it 100% (my failing, not yours!). Once
I do I'll use it.

--
This is Spain. We do things differently here!

Bill Hayles
billnot@???