Re: [exim] Headers not being removed?

Autor: Bruce A. Bergman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Headers not being removed?
Sorry, it took me a few days to do my test.

This DOES work with or without quotes. My original problem was that I was checking mail received from a different transport, hence it appeared not to be working. My bad.

The good news is that I've verified it works both without quotes, and with quotes.

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!

Bruce

On Jun 24, 2011, Phil Pennock <exim-users@???> wrote:

> Or documentation change?

Bug. The documentation states that anything specified as being a string
may be wrapped in quotes, and headers_remove is specified as an expanded
string.

At this point, I don't know if that's what's happening here; I've been
very busy this week.