Re: [exim] Possible Spamassassin related feature request

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc Perkel
Aan: graeme
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Possible Spamassassin related feature request

On 6/21/2011 7:50 AM, graeme@??? wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:10:54 -0700, Marc Perkel<marc@???> wrote:
>> As we all know Exim has a spamassassin interface for testing email to
>> see if it's spam. I'd like to see an interface added for learning email
>> as spam/ham from exim.
> More information needed. How do you intend the messages to be classified
> before being passed to SA?
>
> Graeme

Yes - there are email streams that I have that I know are ham and ones I
know are spam. My idea was to tap about 10% of these emails (randomly)
to train the bayes and hopefully improve accuracy.

My problem is that most all the email I process never sees spamassassin.
What does go through SA is mostly gmail, yahoo, hotmail, and other
freemail sources. So the bayes in my configuration is somewhat starved
of good spam/ham data.