Re: [exim] exim and a 64 bit OS?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: A.Barker
To: Thew, Alan
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim and a 64 bit OS?

>Has anyone got exim and cdb working together on a 64 bit OS (RHEL 6 in
>this case)? cdb is really old now...
>
>Thanks very much
>
 >--
 >Alan Thew                                       alan.thew@???
 >Computing Services, University of Liverpool     Phone: +44 151 794-4474

>--

Alan,

We are using Exim and CDB on a RHEL 6 64-bit system. Looking at my installation notes,
there was a problem which needed an edit to error.h. This is explained on the page:
http://www.imminentweb.com/technologies/cdb-compilation-error-mismatches-non-tls-reference-cdba

> This is because I have a newer glibc than what cdb was written for. To
> fix this, simple open the file error.h, comment out the line "extern
> int errno;", and add a line "#include <errno.h>". See below:

Adrian Barker
Internet Technology Section
Information Systems
Information Services Division (ISD)
University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
External phone: +44 20 7679 5140,  Fax (+44) 20 7388 5406
Internal phone: x 25140
Email: A.Barker@???